How to pay your semester rent
As an exchange student, you pay your rent for the whole semester in advance. Here is information on how to make your payment.
About your semester rate
- Please note that rent for the whole semester has to be paid in advance. If you apply for two semesters you pay one semester at a time.
- When you make your payment, you must specify your name and date of birth.
- If your parents make your payments for you, they have to specify your name and date of birth.
- The amount is specified in Swedish Kronor (SEK). You can also pay in Euro (EUR). If so, please contact your bank for information about the current exchange rate to pay the right amount.
- If you don’t pay in time, you will not be able to get the keys to your room. The due date for the upcoming semester is December 28, 2018.
Pay from abroad
If you make your payment through a non-Swedish bank, you must use the information below:
PAYEE: Karlstads Bostads AB, Box 1505, 651 21 Karlstad, Sweden
Swedbank, Box 56, SE-651 03 Karlstad, Sweden
Please contact your bank for further instructions on how to use IBAN/BIC.
If you have any other questions about your rent, please contact Marie Falk Wallin by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org