1. I rent the room for one or two semesters depending on what I have chosen. If I wish to cancel my contract I have a cancellation time of three complete months from the end of the current month.
2. I am responsible for the rent for the entire contract period regardless of my departure date.
3. If I extend the contract for my student room I am aware that all rules and regulations from the first contract are applicable. Therefore, I am aware that by extending my contract I am also responsible for the rent for the entire extension period which I am offered.
4. I am aware that I cannot rent the student room longer than one academic year (two semesters) unless I’m a master student admitted to a two year master programme. KBAB Student cannot help with accomodation after this period.
5. I understand that before I move out, I must do all of the following:
6. I understand that failure to complete any of the tasks lined out in paragraph 5 will result in charges for which I am responsible.
7. I am aware that all rooms are single occupancy. It is only permissible for one person to live there. I understand that visitors are welcome to stay in my room only for a short period of time. Pets are not allowed.
8. I understand that I am not allowed to rent the room to a third party during my contract period. All transfers of contracts must be approved and executed by KBAB.
9. I am obligated to observe the rules within the buildning and corridor, which are set up to preserve the good conditions where I live.
10. I am aware that in the case of unacceptable behaviour on my behalf, such as breaking this contract or disturbing my neighbours, I might have to move out of my room and I will not be offered a new one.
11. I am obliged to pay the rental fee before the due date. If I fail to pay the rent, KBAB has the right to terminate the housing contract.
12. I understand that if KBAB changes the rental fees during my stay, my rental cost will be adjusted accordingly.
13. I am fully responsible for the student room that I rent. I will report any damages that occur during my stay. Should anything need to be repaired I am obligated to inform KBAB as soon as possible. Should I neglect this duty, I will also be held responsible for further repair costs that result from the damage not being reported.
14. I will report and pay repair costs for damage caused by carelessness by any other person or myself.
15. I give the right to KBAB to carry out any maintenance work of the building as well as the room during my stay.