About your semester rate
- Please note that rent for the whole semester has to be paid in advance. If you apply for two semesters you pay one semester at a time.
- When you make your payment, you must state the rental property number wich is found on the top right on your contract. If you do not state the rental property number we will not be able to see that you have made your payment.
- If your parents make your payment for you, they must also state the rental property number wich is found on the top right on your contract. If they do not state the rental property number we will not be able to see that the payment has been made.
- The amount is specified in Swedish Kronor (SEK). You can also pay in Euro (EUR). If so, please contact your bank for information about the current exchange rate to pay the right amount.
- If you don’t pay in time, you will not be able to get the keys to your room. The due date for paying the rent for the upcoming semester is January 10st 2022.
Pay from abroad
If you make your payment through a non-Swedish bank, you must use the information below:
PAYEE: Karlstads Bostads AB, Box 1505, 651 21 Karlstad, Sweden
IBAN: (International bank account number): SE3095000099604218609982
BIC (Bank identifier code: NDEASESS
Please contact your bank for further instructions on how to use IBAN/BIC to pay your rent.
If you have any other questions about your rent, please contact Marie Falk Wallin by e-mail: email@example.com